A DSMX / DSM2 compatible Telemetry System.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Industry best size and weight for similiar range and performance
- T-Plug package
- Altimeter, reciever voltage and temperature sensor are all build-in to the telemetry system
- Full range Spektrum compatiable telemetry system
- Communication protocol is automatically detected for DSMX compatiable or DSM2 compatiable
- V/I/mAh sensor provides up to 60A of currenting rating and 30V input maximum
- Selectable absolute (accurately measured and clalculated) or sea level (101.325kPa assumed as being the sea-level atmoshperic pressure for mathematic calculation) reading by simply turning the pot. dial to minimum or middle position under the label
- Internal temperature sensor automatically selected as primary sensing if external sensor is not connected
- mAh counter provides typical of 2.5% accuracy
- Telemetry packet missed counter (0 to 100%) for reception estimation displayed on "A" variable in telemetry menu
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
Type: Spektrum compatiable full range telemetry system
Measurements: Rx V, Batt. V, current (60A max.), capacity consumed (mAh), altitude selectable absolute or sea level (Altimeter), internal or external temperature measurement selectable, brushless motor RPM (depends on burshless system), telemetry packet missed counter (0 to 100%) for reception estimation
Modulation: DSMX (DSM2 Compatible)
Band: 2.4 GHz
Dimension: 37.5(L) x 27.5(W) x 9(H) mm
Weight: 7.3g for Telemetry Electronics, 8.8g for V/I/mAh sensors
Voltage Range: 3.45 - 7.2V
User Manual re-direct link